The Arizona Audit
AUDIT RESULTS, Maricopa County, AZ:
• There were 4,292 signatures that were “scribbled” or left blank, yet the ballots were counted.
• 17,322 Duplicate Ballots Found in Maricopa, Totaling 34,448 “Votes”...16,934 ballots were counted two times. 376 ballots were counted three times, and 12 ballots were counted four times.
• Receipts for the Deletes: Maricopa Deleted 85,673 Files (Including Ballots) between 10/28 and 11/05.
• 95% of illegible ballot signatures came within the 4 days following Election Day, but in the 4 weeks leading up to election day, only 5% of signatures were illegible.
• Cyber Security Issues Found With Maricopa County Software PASSWORDS WERE NEVER CHANGED Since 2019.
• 255,326 early votes show without having been returned.
• 9,041 more ballots returned than sent.
• 3,432 more cast votes than voters on VM55 list.
• 397 mail-in ballots returned that showed as never sent.
Maricopa County Audit Concludes: ‘Election Should Not Be Certified’.
The audit report identifies more than 57K questionable votes, intentionally deleted election files, and voluminous suspicious voting machine activity.
Cyber Ninjas writes, “based on these factual findings, the election should not be certified, and the reported results are not reliable."
Major issues identified:
• There were more than 10,000 double votes across county lines.
• Tens of thousands of ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election and could not have physically received their ballots legally.
• None of the systems related to election integrity had numbers that would balance and agree with each other.
• The voter rolls and the registration management process itself have many data integrity issues. For instance, over 200 individuals were easily identifiable as likely being the same person but having two different Voter IDs and voting twice in the election.
• Without access to the County’s detailed records including personally identifiable information and registration systems, it is more likely there were many tens of thousands of improper votes in the election from double voters, deceased voters, voters for which we can find no trace in the public records nor association to their voting address, moved voters, etc.
• Proper voter registration law and procedures were not followed.
• There were unexplained large purges of registered voters, right after the election, of people who had voted in the election.
• There was back dating of registrations, adjustments made to historical voting and voter records, unexplained linking of voter registration affidavits to multiple voters and more.
• Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
• Ballot images on the EMS were corrupt or missing.
• Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election had been fully cleared.
• On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain-of- Custody documentation for the ballots for the time-period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results.
• There were substantial statistically significant anomalies identified in the ratio of hand-folded ballots, on- demand printed ballots, as well as a statistically significant increase in provisional ballot rejections for a mail- in ballot already being cast, suggestive of mail-in ballots being cast for voters without their knowledge.”
• 2-11-2021 - 462 Log entries overwritten
• 3-3-2021 - 37,686 Log entries overwritten
• 4-12-2021 - 330 Log entries overwritten
They have identitied those responsible for this.
Also look at the dates the files were deleted.
...All of this fraud exposed, yet the media refuses to report it, instead they put out lies