Matt Buff Show Christmas Book Tour - https://www.thebuffshow.com/post/christmas-book-tour-2022 Richard Battle is a business consultant, speaker and the award-winning author of six books including his latest, Made in America by AmeriCANS not AmeriCANTS
Richard V. Battle is a business consultant, speaker and the award-winning author of six books including his latest Conquering Life’s Course. He has been a public speaker and trainer for over 30 years on topics including volunteerism, leadership, sales and faith.
Richard V Battle is back to discuss today’s problems and life’s daily treasure.
Daily inspiration lifts our spirit to navigate our life’s journey triumphantly.
These inspiring nuggets encourage, inform, entertain, and lift the readers’ spirit with hope for a brighter future.
These daily doses of inspiration help you to deflect negative news and maintain your focus on successfully completing your chosen mission.
Richard V. Battle, a fifth generation Texan, is a longtime Lone Star state business and community leader and award-winning author. His latest book is Navigating Life’s Journey: Common Sense in Uncommon Times.
The Lone Star State is getting tons of national attention- Richard Battle, a 5th generation Texan author, media analyst, and advocate of federalism, says, "It is essential to give individual states the incentive to engage in policy innovation."
The second-largest state in the US finds itself center stage, making breaking news once again for various reasons that affect Texans and people all around the country.
· Texas New Abortion Laws: The Senate Bill (SB) 8 that essentially ends Roe v. Wade protections in the state went into effect September 1. A divided Supreme Court refused to intervene, allowing the Texas law that bans most abortions after six weeks of pregnancy to remain in force.
· Texas Voting Rights Bill: The Texas Legislature has signed off on a sweeping GOP rewrite of election laws after months of protests by Democrats. Republican Gov. Greg Abbott said he would sign the bill citing election fraud concerns.
· Texas' Constitutional Carry' Law: According to the new law, Texans can now carry a handgun in public without a permit or the background check and training the state previously required.
· Southern Border Crisis: Last week, the GOP-controlled Texas House steamrolled past protesting Democrats, giving Gov. Greg Abbott a victory and what's likely to be a big check for $1.8 billion for his border security plan. Abbott's ambitious plan to hold thousands of migrants on state trespassing charges for up to one year each is justified by dire threats to Texans' personal safety and property.
· Texas and Covid: In a state with no mask mandate, COVID-19 case tracker across Houston-area school districts close in on 13,000 active cases, and another district in the region is closing all of its campuses due to the virus.
Richard Battle is the author of seven books, including his latest' Navigating Life's Journey: Common Sense in Uncommon Times' and firmly believes the more state rights we have, the better off we will be. Get a "Live From Texas" update from Battle, with boots-on-the-ground insight:
-Consequences of 'Senate Bill 8' and its implication on women's right of choice - Role of Texas state politics and elections in American politics - As a gun owner himself, his take on 'Constitutional Carry' Law - Why do the White House and the Department of Homeland Security continue to struggle with the southern border issue -State law enforcement officials' tactic of arresting migrants on trespassing charges as part of Gov. Abbott's plan to crack down on border crossings - Texas 'No Mask' mandate Navigating Life’s Journey: Common Sense in Uncommon Times.