The 1619 Project is coming back as the school year starts.
· Children's book: The 1619 Project: Born on the Water
· a children’s picture book for kindergarten to eighth grade uses project creator Hannah-Jones’s experience as a child, propagandizes for the radical Black Lives Matter, and repeats the falsehoods about people in Africa being kidnapped by white people for enslavement
· High School book: The 1619 Project: A New Origin Story
· . Hannah-Jones has been bragging that it boasts 1,000 endnotes and additional essays by credentialed and tenured academics
Grabar's new paperback edition:
• Exposes the backgrounds of academic “peer reviewers” and “advisors.”
• Delves into the endnotes and reveals the sketchiness of the sources.
• Provides the missing material for the reputable historians who are quoted to show that in fact their conclusions do NOT agree with the points of The 1619 Project.
• Provides the missing material for primary sources to reveal how they are used to mislead.
• Reveals stealth edits that nevertheless do not fundamentally correct the flaws.
• Provides an update on revelations made by Hannah-Jones regarding the fact that The 1619 Project is a deliberate misrepresentation of American history.